Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Organize: Bathroom Vanity

I have been wanting to organize our upstairs bathroom vanity forever

My advise: use baskets, baskets and more baskets. Or some type of drawer organizer. This will help you keep your "like" items together. 

HIS Side

HER Side 


At my second job {Tuesday Morning} I found these clear drawer organizers that I thought would be perfect for this job! Here are my results:
HIS Side After! 

HER Side After!

What a difference!! 

Andrew keeps all of his main things on the counter, so of course, I use a basket to keep them contained. 

I've put all of my lotions, perfumes, face cleaners and deodorant in this one basket. I put all "like" items near each other and put them in from tall to short, so it would be easier to see everything. 

This is my favorite part! My nail polish station! Everything I need is all together, so I just have to grab this organizer tray and start my manicure!  

I've used a drawer organizer to sort all of our medicine. We also have medicine downstairs in the kitchen, so this is our upstairs stash. 

Put "like" items together for easier access. Examples: allergy, pain relievers, first aid and miscellaneous.

All of his shaving and trimming things are all in this one bag. Together. He has no excuse now. :)

 HIS


HERS

No comments:

Post a Comment