Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary!


May 17, 2004 is when it all started. I can see us now, standing in his apartment parking lot, leaning against my car, he's nervous. {Before I say this next line, may I remind you that we I was still in high school. Youngins I tell ya!} He's standing there looking at me... "Will you be my girl?" 
OMG he just asked me out! {YAY my heart yelled!}

Oooh, to be young again! No worries, no responsibilities, the goal was just to have fun!

9 years later we are still going strong! Don't get me wrong, we've had our UPs and DOWNs, no doubt. The fact that we WANT to work through it because we know we don't want to live without each other...that's what it's about. The partnership. The love. The friendship. The growth.

When something really amazing and important happens in your life...who do you call first? Just think about it or pay attention next time. 

Here are some pictures of our journey together! {I will try to keep it short}

Apparently my FB pictures don't start till 2006, so this is where my timeline will start....

Our first Nashville Predators game together! March 2006

Our 2nd Year in Boca Raton, FL together 2006

Watching our UofL Cards play in 2006! 

2007 San Diego, CA

My birthday limo August 2007

In our good friends wedding May 24, 2008

Summer 2008 in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico @ their zoo. $20 to hold and pet a jaguar! Such a cool experience!

Our annual Boca Raton, FL trip together. 2009

NYE 2009- This explains it all. WOW

Apparently I was MIA in 2010 because this is literally the only picture I found. NYE 2010

Parasailing Summer 2011

Barren River Lake 2012

After snorkeling in the Grand Turk April 2012

Color Run 2012

Christmas 2012

Zac Brown Band Concert January 10, 2013

Thunder Over Louisville 2013

Destin, FL May 2013

Cheers to many more years to come and growing old together {with wine!}
Happy 9th anniversary babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment