Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Rewind

Ahh what a wonderful weekend! I just want to press rewind and do it all over again! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!

I just want to do a little picture recap of my weekend!

May 17th {our 9 year anniversary BTW}

We went to lunch at Smashburger...yum! 

When I got home from work, Bentley was so excited that he jumped up in the car with me!

On the way to dinner...all of a sudden I hear "A request from Andrew S**********, today is his 9 year anniversary with Lauren F*****! Here's a little Justin Timberlake Mirrors."
OMG
I am a person that hates being the center of attention, and I know it was only Andrew and I in the car, but I'm pretty sure my face still turned red! I was so happy, surprised and shocked all at the same time. The fact that I had no idea still amazes me...there were so many signs that I should have seen!

I'm ALL about Groupons and getting a deal! Taco Punk was our choice for dinner!

I had Maui Maui tacos {left} & Andrew got beef tacos {right} with of course, jalapenos. 

We ventured next door to the Louisville Beer Store..OMG so many to choose from! I was overwhelmed to say the least!
  
Came home to this! Flowers, wine, whiskey and two movies! Perfect night for me, the homebody! And yes, I am a girl you buy whiskey for! Deeee- Lish!
{Notice the Bubba Gump glass he used as a vase. lol I swear we have real vases}

 
We watched Texas Chainsaw first, so we could end with a happy one! haha

Of course, we ended our night by having a cleaning party. The whole downstairs received a good scrubbin'!

UofL baseball had its last regular season game against Pittsburgh. Ended with a WIN 7-4!

After celebrating the title of the regular season Big East Champions...they took a moment for prayer.




Andrew's nephew throwin' up the "L" for the champs! {so cute}

So excited to start potting flowers!!

I worked at my second job all day Sunday, so I don't have much to show. 

The one productive thing I did was organize the cabinet in our bathroom. This is the before picture of my side of the cabinet. I will post this whole project tomorrow!

Ended my weekend with a Traffic Ticket. Grrrreeeaat. I ran a red light, but I had a good excuse. I had a bunch of stuff in my back seat {bought lots, I mean lots, of goodies at work} and I didn't want to slam on my breaks and it all come crashing forward on me, so I ran the red light. There.

Oh well, all in all, it was a fantastic weekend!! 
Is it Friday yet? 














No comments:

Post a Comment