Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wild Wednesday!


Taking risks in fashion is the only way I see it! It's being a leader and not a follower. {Words I try to live by}


It's basically the same approach I do with my cooking. I take inspiration from multiple recipes and take the ingredients that I think sound good and put those together!


All in all... Put your own twist on things! Find the inner leader in yourself & inspire everyone!


Here are some fashion risks that I am challenging you to try!

{1} Bold Patterned Bottoms
Factory shiny-stripe mini
J. Crew Striped Mini Skirt
Forever 21 Watercolor Bottoms

STELLA PRINTED ANKLE JEAN LEGGING - GREEN TIE DYE

{2} Colorful Arm Candy
LOFT Pave Closure Woven Friendship Bracelet
Betsey Johnson Bracelet, Gold-Tone Crystal Flower Stretch Bracelet
Forever 21 Spiked Threaded Bracelet
{3} Show Stopper Bag
Michael Kors Selma Saffiano Satchel
metal accent pointy toe pumps
GoJane METAL ACCENT POINTY TOE PUMPS
  

No comments:

Post a Comment