Friday, July 5, 2013

The 4th According to my iPhone


{Some table decor to get in the spirit}

On the 3rd there was a country concert with Justin Moore & fireworks after at the Waterfront on the Ohio River!

Started my 4th of July off right, at the gym. Then ended up with a cakepop becase it was the instructors birthday. At least I worked out for an hour, right? There should be a rule against your gym giving you sweets. {weakness}
  
Peer Pressure... we made 3pm whiskey and waters. 

Went to my parents for dinner and played cards with my Gran. She tried so hard, bless her heart. 

and this pie. oh em gee. YUM {raspberry & blackberry}

Went to a friends house that had tons of fireworks. {um I pretty sure I looked like a scared 3 year old hiding behind a car} 

Zzz.. got to sleep with this cute fella. {aww}


No comments:

Post a Comment