Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekend Rewind

     
Friday was laid back... Andrew and I went to the gym for a late night sesh. 
See those sassy leopard pants? {ow ow} Got those bad boys at Kohls! They automatically make you workout harder. Swear. 

Andrew's nephew had his 8th birthday party on Saturday. Ever need birth control? Go to a kids birthday party. MY LORD they have too much energy.

Later that night, we had a surprise engagement party to attend for one of our closest couple friends.  
So Surprised! {seriously, she had no idea}

We all pitched in and got them Tiffany & Co champagne glasses for their wedding! 

The whole gang

60 West is known for their martinis...YUM!
I had the "white gummy bear" and "leggo my mango"

        
It was mainly couples if you couldn't tell. I feel like all of my friends are married, engaged or in a relationship. Sorry boys, don't come looking my way for single friends :(


Everyone dancin' to the Wobble!
{wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, yeah}

and...
hello hangover Sunday! woo hoo! {not}

That night the engaged couple, Katey & Victor came over for Taco Sunday! We talked about what happened the night before and all the drama it consisted of. Good thing Andrew & I left when we did. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment