Monday, July 29, 2013

The Aisle File Engagement Gift Idea

Here is my quick & easy engagement gift 
"The Aisle File"

The file allows them to keep all of the wedding things in one place. Notes, lists, contracts, invoices, contact info etc. 

Supplies that I chose: 
Last Name initial letter of the newly engaged couple (Hobby Lobby)
A bridal magazine {this one came with a bonus honeymoon guide} (Target)
 Notebook & Pens to start the lists and planning (Target)
2 mini bottles of Korbel Champagne  (Liquor Store)
One magazine file box (Target)


Select Your Tissue Colors {these are what I had on hand}

One for the Bride & one for the Groom

Choose a font you like, print and cut it out. That simple!

I made this tag in PowerPoint. I drew a rectangle and filled it with this picture. Added text to say "Congratulations On Finding your Perfect Match!" Tied it with some string I had and ta-da!

The "H" wouldn't fit in the box, so I left it out to the side.

Top View

This is a super easy and DIY gift idea that any bride-to-be will appreciate!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not just a cool gift but also a very useful one. Any bride-to-be could use one of these during their wedding preparations. I think I can also make one for my sister with some help from other family members. She is also planning to get married in a few months at one of her favorite wedding venues Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete