Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fresh Flowers


I will admit...I am a HUGE addict of The Real Housewives. Mainly Atlanta and Beverly Hills, but I watch them all. The new age Martha Stewart, Yolanda Foster, is on Beverly Hills and she literally has inspired me. Weird, I know. 
Here's her blog
She's real, she actually does her own cooking, she grows her own food & flowers and she worships her husband everyday like the day they got married!

I mean seriously, look at her refrigerator! That alone is inspiring!

But let me bring you back to reality. Most of us don't have that kind of money, but I will say: keeping fresh flowers in your home, or at least when you have company over, is a MUST! It brings some sort of cleanliness and richness to your home. Most of the time you can get a dozen flowers from $8-$12. Trust me, it is so worth it!


Yellow Tulips {My Favorite!}
White Hydrangeas
Yellow Mix of Flowers
"Managers Special" for $7!
Pink Tulips
Yellow Double Delight Roses
 Aren't they just refreshing?
I dare you to just try it once.



No comments:

Post a Comment