Thursday, March 21, 2013

Makeover


OK, so maybe it's not a makeover...it's more like an overdue clean up. {wink}
I know, I know...it's really bad!


My thinking behind putting the tray on the bed was: If it is there, then I at least don't have the whole bed to put my clothes on. Or maybe if it looks pretty, I won't mess it up [doubt it]. The problem is this is where I get dressed in the mornings and change in the evenings. I tend to rush and lay throw my clothes on the bed and go on to the next thing. I am literally always late! We will see how long this will last. 

{See the tag still on the flowers? I'm really bad about this}


Lanterns are some kind of obsession I have. And BOOKS...love books!
REAL books are the best interior accessory. It's like jewelry to fashion. I absolutely go for previously "loved" books. My favorite place is Half Price Books or I buy books on clearance at Tuesday Morning (one of my many jobs). 

I wanted to mix a couple of colors/patterns/textures, but I am definitely in the market for a patterned pillow of some sort! Below are a few options that caught my eye.

Do you have a favorite? Comment and help me decide!


This closet will be my next undertaking. I let the BF take the master closet because he was in the house before me, so I took the two guest closets and every door to hang organizers on. :) 

So. here's what I'm thinking for the new organization of this closet. Bookcases for my shoes..boots probably on the floor.. and I really want one of those clothes valets so I can set my outfit out the night before. 
Oh, and this cute ladder {OMG totally doing this!}

I will hopefully have some "after" pictures soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment